Wednesday, May 04, 2011

To the left, left, to the right

OK so I did this test to deduce whether I’m left brained or right brained. And all the tests produced the same result: Left-brain dominance.

But now… I’ve read the characteristics of both and I most definitely exhibit 100% right-brained traits. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

RIGHT-BRAINED CHARACTERISTICS


  • Prefer visual instructions with examples
  • Good at art
  • Enjoy clowning around
  • Like to read fantasy and mystery stories
  • Like to write fiction
  • Fun to dream about things that will probably never happen
  • Enjoy making up own drawings and images
  • Good at geometry
  • Like organizing things to show relation
  • Can memorize music
  • Occasionally absentminded
  • Like to act out stories
  • Enjoy interacting affectively with others
  • Enjoy creative storytelling
  • Read for main details 
  • Solve problems intuitively
  • Dreamer 
  • philosophical 

No comments:

Post a Comment