Sunday, May 01, 2011

shame on me... but just for a second

Well today was yet another case of trusting and believing the best in someone only to have them once again prove me wrong. I mean… really??? I’ll be first to admit that it is due to my own stupidity that I continue to have faith in scum that don’t deserve it. You know how it goes… fool me once shame on you, fool me twice… yeah!

And I don’t want to be all repetitive and stuff but “a half-truth is a whole lie” and “a single lie destroys a whole reputation for integrity”. So yes, I’ve lost all respect for said jerk.

But anyway, I didn’t waste a lot of precious time being upset over it. Life most definitely DOES go on :)

The world has yet again proven to be small. First with friends and now with a weird girl and her apparently hot brother. I don’t want to get into all the details but my point is that we are ALL linked. By someone or by someone who knows someone. It’s fascinating. Ever come across the 6 degrees of separation theory on FB? It’s kinda like that. Love it!

Had some sisterlove time again tonight. Simple and good moments :)

Seems all’s well since the trash has been taken out…

No comments:

Post a Comment