I’ve taken a liking to
exploring new places lately. Nothing too excessive. Just taking different
routes to the same old places. And running the same old errands in different
places. It’s actually been so refreshing. I feel like I’m in a foreign place.
All independent in the unfamiliar… Love it!
So you see, it’s not
always about drastic changes. Sometimes the smallest tweaks can have the
biggest effects. It’s all about getting out of your rut and mundane routine, so
that the monotony of it all doesn’t knock you out.
“We must go beyond the norm, go out into
the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and
tell the world the glories of our journey.”
Google Maps has become
one of my favourite and most useful tools. But even without it, I would
recommend exploring blindly. Getting lost is and finding your way back is one
of the most educational things you can do for yourself. You’ll realize very
quickly that it’s all way less intimidating than you originally thought.
It’s all within your reach. Happy travels. Mwah.
No comments:
Post a Comment