Wednesday, May 25, 2011

illegitimi non carborundum

Been having a very stressful week. I’m worried about my savings, I have an endless list of things I have to get done, my holiday got stolen away from me and work… I was told to update my Internet Explorer even though I never use it and as expected everything went haywire. My Outlook Express went AWOL and has halted all business activity. After that all other Microsoft Apps crashed and basically it’s driving me nuts. Of course the website is of no help because they’re completely non-user friendly and the more you try to fix a problem the more errors you’re plagued with. I’ve always hated Microsoft and now I hate them even more so.

Also had to deal with crappy people once again. I don’t think anyone has the right to make you feel bad about yourself. Even if you did something wrong, the most they’re allowed to do is correct you. But no one should make a judgement about you and then label you as if they have done no wrong and are flawless. Because nobody’s perfect and most of the time the judgements they make are based on their own insecurities. So… illegitimi non carborundum...

"There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life’s too short to be anything but happy." ~Karl Marx

"When people walk away from you, let them go. Don’t try to talk them into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring for you, coming to see you, or staying attached to you. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who leaves you, and it doesn't mean that they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over." ~Tony Collum

2 comments:

Sameera said...

your last two paragraphs... magical!! every word of it!!!

Sana.I.Patel said...

Thank you so much! Those last 2 paragraphs aren't my own words though. Karl Marx and Tony McCollum :)

Post a Comment