Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Another wonderful day! I just can’t have enough of them :P

I think I should just take a moment to acknowledge and appreciate the amazing new friends I’ve made recently. They are seriously contributing to my current state of euphoria. Thank you!!!!

Was thinking about returning my two-minute Saturday purchase. Went to the mall and everything and then decided that I actually love it and deserve it. Anything that makes you feel like a million dollars is worth two million. That’s what I reckon anyway ;)

On a side note: To the person reading this (you know who you are), who feels like they’ve hit rock bottom and have nowhere to go, I just want to tell you that when they say things will get better, it’s so, so true.
The only way to go is up. Just hang in there.

“Rock bottom is good solid ground, and a dead end street is just a place to turn around.”

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”  ~Ivy Baker Priest

P.S. Thanks for the visitations my people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment