Thursday, May 05, 2011

decisions decisions

Wonderful night. Divine pizza. Great company. Thanks again.

Now… I’m left with a lot to think about.

Ever experience those moments when it’s like you feel nothing. Or actually. You feel too much so it becomes so confusing that you don’t know whether you’re coming or going. Its like everything within you is being tugged in ten different directions and the line between what you want to do and what you should do is extremely blurred.

Yes? No? It could just be me. I don’t want to hurt anyone and don’t want anything to be final incase I regret it afterwards. So I guess I’m in limbo? Coward!

If I had to be really honest with myself, the answer is quite obvious. But the answer is what I should avoid at all costs. So now what?

Take it as it comes, see how it goes, the decision doesn’t have to be made right now.

Yes. Everything always becomes clearer with time. But I wont deliberate for too long…

“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” ~Elbert Hubbard

“Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.” ~Napoleon Bonaparte

“Indecision brings its own delays and days are lost lamenting o'er lost days.” ~JW von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment