Fighting is just ugly.
Amongst friends. Or within family. Strangers. All ugly. And even though today
was peppered with such spitefulness, the day wasn’t as bad as you’d think.
Perhaps that’s because I was just a witness to the above and partially involved
in one. But still, it’s unpleasant to see others in the situation.
Why cant the world be
happy-go-lucky like Cadbury adverts? Instead all people know how to do is take
advantage of people’s kindness and act ungrateful.
But I learnt something
today. Not everything is as it seems. Sometimes you need to step back and look
at a situation objectively. Cuz you need to stop fixating on your own feelings
in order to realize there’s an explanation for the other person’s behavior.
They may be going off their rocker and upsetting everyone around them but all
they need is someone to talk to and make them feel at ease with whatever's setting them off in the first place.
So I guess what I’m
saying is sometimes no matter how people treat you or how you’re feeling, you
have to be selfless and be the better person. Don’t stoop to their level by
disregarding their feelings cuz they’ve disregarded yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment