Friday, May 06, 2011

Appreciate the moment. ~Isamu Noguchi

Ooooh nice nice. Met up with friends that I haven’t seen in a very, very long time and watched the MOST randomest movie everrrr: Arthur!

Spent the first 15 minutes laughing at Russell Brand’s voice and the next 95 laughing at how strange the movie was. I def recommend :) Good comedy. I’m such a fan of his now!!!

That was followed by midnight supper at Michael Angelo Hotel. I don’t know why but there’s something very thrilling about ordering from the “late night” menu.

Do you know how they say a watched pot never boils? I totally agree. If you want something badly and you want and want and become consumed by it, it’ll never happen. Things are going to transpire only the way they are meant to transpire, whether you stress or don’t stress about it. Once you learn to accept that and in the meantime appreciate everything else around you, you’ll see that it will all fall into place.

Don’t waste precious time and energy obsessing over what you want and don’t take for granted what you have. Live in the moment but live gratefully and happily. And in the end you’re going to get everything you will ever need. You’ll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment