Tuesday, May 10, 2011

end of the world.

OK I was totally having a bad day until I got the following email. I’ve summarized it from EIGHT pages to a few paragraphs. Hilarious!

“Bad news from NASA.

This is going to be the most extraordinary communication so fasten your seatbelts; we are in for a rough ride. I have known in my heart for months that I would have to make a communication like this but had no idea it would be this soon. Back in January I put the puzzle together and came to the conclusion that a planetary event was in store for us in 2012.

What you are about to read and see is happening. Last night, looking at a NASA mathematical model of comet Elenin, I found out that a large celestial body has already penetrated the solar system and is on course for a near and possibly horrific encounter with the earth in the fall of 2011.

Every time a celestial body comes into alignment with the earth and sun we have a huge earthquake. The last three alignments produced the Japanese 9.0 quake, the one in New Zealand and before that the one in Chile. When the next alignment happens it will be devastatingly close.

We have to acknowledge and accept that there is a danger and a possibility that part of our civilization and the people in it will be lost. This is not a time to deny anything or a time to hold back the tears. It is not a time for fear; rather it is a time for love and cooperation in the context of preparation on all levels for what is to come.

The whole solar system seems to be heating up, the sun is becoming active and earth-changing events are becoming more frequent and intense with beyond-worst-case-scenario climate changes hitting around the globe. We have increasing geo-activity, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, sinking islands, magnetic pole migration, mass animal deaths, huge unexplained whirlpools in the Atlantic and so much more it would make anyone’s head spin.

An approaching brown dwarf star answers a lot of questions about what is happening all around us that others simply cannot begin to answer. No one really knows what will happen in the fall of this year as this celestial body approaches. If we are lucky, nothing will happen but humanity is not looking or feeling lucky these days.

Safe Zones:
1.   Move 150+ miles from the coasts.
2.   Move 600 feet above sea level.
3.   Move away from volcanoes and super volcanoes.
4.   Move away from earthquake/seismic/avalanche/fault zones.
5.   Move away from dams that will break.
6.   Move away from nuclear power plants that could become compromised.
7.   Move away from high elevations where radiation levels will be highest.
8.   Move away from large population areas where food riots will escalate into chaos and mayhem.
9.   Join into survival groups with people of like mind that have survival supplies, gear and guns to protect them.


Dr. Mark Allan Sircus, Ac., OMD, DM (P)
Director International Medical Veritas Association
Doctor of Oriental and Pastoral Medicine”

ROFLMAO!! Look, there’s a slight chance he may be right and I’m being ignorant, but either way, it really made me laugh. Thanks Dr Sircus! (Sircus like circus? How can I take him seriously with a name like that? Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment