Monday, March 07, 2011

real life horror show

Okay so it turned out I wasn’t completely mistaken about that person. Just a bit confused. Still… very embarrassing.

Anyway. I found out something really horrible yesterday.

I will forewarn you that the following may contain profanities.

This so-called friend of mine whom I thankfully cut out of my life a while ago has turned out to be a manipulative swine. Another friend and I have been victims of his sociopathic behavior. He’s turned people against us with mind games and hearsay, so that he could have us all to himself. Or some creepy hogwash like that. Seriously I thought people like him only existed in tacky horror movies.

He was a complete loser and very annoying which is why I stopped talking to him in the first place. But to know that he’s the reason I was robbed of some of the good people in my life just makes me so mad! He’s deceiving and devious and downright disturbing.

What a freak!!!
(Definitely a future serial killer on the loose.)

I mean I know a lot of people who are jealous of others who achieve more than them. And they’ll do things out of spite to sabotage them. I know people who have no conscious and they rain on other people’s parades just to feel better about themselves. And they’ll never change. That’s why I left them all behind in high school. So I really didn’t expect this. I will say that I had slight suspicions but thought I was being paranoid. Guess the drama never stops!!!

But now that I know what he did; it sheds some light on a lot of unexplained things. Although, you have to wonder: Why did those people believe what he told them? Surely they should’ve known better. Or at the very least fact-check!!! I guess if they could be so easily swayed maybe it’s better that they’re gone.

This is why I don’t trust anybody. I like to form opinions about people directly and not through what others say. Whether it’s good or bad, you can keep in mind what they say, but don’t just take it for granted.

Is it true about keeping your friends close and your enemies closer? I don’t want these sick people anywhere near me (or my family).

Leave me alone. Get a therapist!!! Get a life.

I’m going to get a gun licence.

No comments:

Post a Comment