Forgive me for the
hiatus. All the “positivity” blew up in my face, leaving
me disconsolate and shaken to the core.
I don’t want to see
people I care about in agony. I can’t sit by and watch them hurting. I want to
take all the pain away. But I can’t. And I keep questioning why awful things
always happen to wonderful people. It breaks my heart. I’m saddened, I’m
disillusioned, and I’m frustrated.
How can you be so
happy and excited about having somebody so unquestionably amazing in your life
and at the same time have to watch them go through one of the worst experiences
of their lives?
Why would God make
you witness such a thing, yet not give you the capability to make everything
right? Why would He put them through this in the first place?
It’s so easy to
question God and doubt Him. But that’s the reason we’re primarily put in these
situations. Because we can’t only love God when the going is good. He tests our
patience to see if we’re truly devoted.
Because only if we are
truly faithful will we understand that He never does anything to hurt us.
Everything has a purpose and a reason and it’s always to teach us something or
for our benefit. And we’d realize that He’d never give us more than we can
handle.
So in all my uselessness
the one thing I know I can do is pray that He makes it easy on them.
And I will keep doing
so.
God said : If you never felt pain, or experienced problems, how would you know I am a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I am Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can Comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me? Trust in God...
God said : If you never felt pain, or experienced problems, how would you know I am a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I am Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can Comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me? Trust in God...
LOVE and appreciate everyday
and everyone in your lives. Don’t take things for granted. I cannot stress on this
enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment