Sunday I looked
through some of my old things and found something strange. It was a story I had
written a while back, but the similarities it has to my life at the moment is
uncanny. I always knew I was very intuitive haha.
Spent the afternoon
typing out a new story and it felt good to do that after so long. And it was
nice to do it without the pressure of a word limit, theme or deadline!
I don’t know, I still
haven’t “got my groove back.”
All these “little”
worries are piling up and stressing me out and I wish it’d all just go away.
My life needs to sorta
take a “bungee jump.” I think everything needs to be propelled into the air and
when it lands again, nothing should be the same. Drastic change. Impulsive.
Without the taint of thinking things through. I don’t know how else to explain
it.
Cuz if you start
assessing the pros and cons, you might as well write off the experience. There
are always things that can go wrong but you can never be in control of it all.
You can never be prepared enough. It’s what you make of it. Hope for the best
and you may be surprised at how well it all works out.
Sometimes bad things
happen to us because we keep looking over our shoulders expecting it to. We
attract the negativity. We make the beds we lay in.
So anyway, have been
having very lazy days. Like, sometimes I feel guilty for procrastinating, so I
make a list of things to do. Such as: blink, yawn, sigh and stretch. And then,
as I do them one at a time, I scratch them off the list. It’s like cheating my
mind into thinking I’m being productive. Haha.
I guess I’m only
fooling myself.
Wish my intuitiveness
would allow me to see further into the future. Just a little peek. If only.
I’m off now.
No comments:
Post a Comment