I would jus like to take this opportunity to thank my "friends" for launching me at gym today. I ended up being the only young one there, much to our trainer's delight.
She started off the lesson telling the others that "she loves picking on me cuz I'm so shy" and they all proceeded to laugh. And then they began to quiz me on things that made my ears burn and my cheeks redden.
And the exercises! Oh the torture! She stood over me and pushed my limbs to points of distortion, all the while smiling wickedly. "You'll thank me the day you're in labour",she said.
Oh my word.
The nightmare ended with her asking me what my age is now and if I have a boyfriend which sent me into a fit of giggles. So then she refused to believe me when I said I didn't. "Why are you laughing? Does that mean you have more than one?"
I will NEVER venture into there on my own again!
"You're going to be in pain tomorrow. Enjoy."
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment