Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DIY fools...

The mood has been quite somber and erratic lately and so today's post comes to you in lighthearted spirit. I think this one is more for the ladies but I guess the men can learn a thing or two. So gents if you're daring to venture on: you've been warned. 

To all those miserable lasses feeling like they’re being treated like the flavour of the week by their men: stop moaning, grow some backbone and if you must, smack him like his mother. Oh and listen to this, I think I just figured out why he’s being a jerk. 

I came across the most incomprehensibly obtuse “advice-for-men” blog just a moment ago. I don’t know who the author is but I feel very sorry for the guy who’s following his ludicrous guidance. He’s probably the same cheap-pill popping loser who’s responsible for the “by nature women like to be dominated by men” statement. I promise you, he has his feet up somewhere, clouded by smoke from his homegrown hash, laughing evilly at the domino effect of failed relationships he has triggered. 

Some of his advice includes “Don’t express your love for a woman in words. Trying to get physical with a woman is the best way of expressing your love for her”  and “play hard to get because apparently it makes her want you more. It’s about the thrill of the chase.”
 
To the guy actually paying heed to all this, you have to be really dimwitted not to realize that this writer is taking you for a ride. If you follow any of that hogwash, you will most likely be accused of having satyromania and there will be a restraining order taken out on you. 

And as for playing it all cool and inattentive? If you leave her confused, she will NOT be more attracted to you. In fact she has probably already written you off as a douche and is currently being chatted up by someone more caring and considerate. Yeah. That’s the way we roll. 

So treat her like a lady, respect her, dote on her and fgs keep it in your pants.  

Let me leave you with a very awkward yet hilarious statement someone made to me on Sunday.

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."

Oh! When the aunties talk… haha. 

Keep reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha i gues i asked for it hey. but thank you. i knw better now

Sana.I.Patel said...

life's a learning process :)

Post a Comment