Thursday, April 28, 2011

unforeseen elation

What a wonderfully extraordinary exciting day :) 

It started off rock bottom but got better very quickly.

There’s this old man who insists that I should take part in an upcoming pageant. He got my details via via and even though I refused, he called this morning to invite me to one of their rehearsals. Something to think about I guess.

Went to one of my favourite places- the airport!!!! There’s just something about the place that makes me so happy. Its like when you're there, you have the world at your fingertips. Love it!!!

And the perfect end to my tiring but awesome day was a night out with some guests. My sister seems to think the pageant is a great idea but I’m not sure. It could be something frowned upon because of religion and culture. Mother certainly had a fat lot to say about it. 

I asked some friends what they think of it all and some love the idea whilst others are too self-involved to bother taking an interest in a situation that doesn’t solely revolve around them. Sorry. That’s me venting. More on this tomorrow.

Had so much fun at the airport!!! Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment