Monday, April 18, 2011

anger...

I hate liars.
I hate liars.
I hate liars.
I don’t know how many more times I can stress that point. If I ask a question I expect an honest answer. But instead I get to hear the truth from other people.

“It is better to be told a hurtful truth than to be told a comforting lie. In the end, the truth will make its way out and will hurt much more than it ever had to.”

It just upsets me beyond comprehension. Why must people twist situations and bend the truth? Just be straight forward and honest!!!! Grrrr. The truth ALWAYS comes out. Always always always always. Don't people get that????

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you” 


Actually I don't know who or what to believe anymore. It's so frustrating. Do I really need to go around like a paranoid freak, doubting and questioning everything people say so as not to be duped like this again? That's not right. People have no morality!!!!! My faith in the virtue of humanity is dissipating fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment