So last night all this
hoohaa was playing on my mind causing me to question everything. There were
lots of why me’s. I’m not one to get enveloped in negativity and so I
can literally feel this stuff eating away at me. I’ve had bricks thrown at me
all my life and I’ve built strong foundations with them. But being a passionate
and very sensitive person, sometimes I stumble in my quest for world peace and
contentment.
I told someone a
little of what I was thinking and was made to feel like an ungrateful spoiled
brat. Ok well not that I was accused of it directly but you could tell it was
heading in that direction. And I take offence to that because I am always
appreciative. I may not be as attached to certain things as others are but that
doesn’t mean I’m not thankful for them. To a certain extent I mask my emotions
so as not upset others but that doesn’t mean I can keep everything bottled up
inside and delude myself into thinking its normal and healthy. Eh erm.
We’re all allowed a
day (or two) down in the dumps.
You can’t be happy
just because other people look at your life and expect you to be. A person may
seem to have everything in life but how would you know what they are feeling
within.
“…oh in all her splendor she is but merely an empty vessel
floating on a bright blue and sometimes tumultuous sea…”
So no, I’m not going to
feel bad for being human. And I will also add that someone needs to take heed
to their own advice. Especially about how “everything always works out
in the end. And if it doesn’t we had no control in it. So why worry and stress
so much about things that are not in our control . . .!”
Yes, why worry and stress
and give up and write things off before you have even given them a chance to
happen? I’m jus saying.
But I will admit, the chat
did help me realize I need to get my act together. Time’s running out and I
need to get my novel published. Just overflowing with inspiration and ideas.
I’m so excited :)
Keep reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment