Monday, June 13, 2011

Beware my inner bitch

Oh what a shitty weekend. Fake people. Judgmental people. Downright evil people. What have I done to deserve this torture?

It seems some people don't understand the concept of private conversations. They can't keep their mouths shut so end up hurting other people just for their two minutes of gossip pleasure!

And what's wrong with those other people anyway?

Shouldn't you know your friends better? Shouldn't you know who to trust and what to believe?
Oh and how dare you condemn someone for things they may or may not have said when they were hurt and angry? Especially when YOU caused that pain.

And what makes the entire situation even more ludicrous? What was said was all truth! Spoken bitterly, quoted spitefully, but all TRUE.

So please don't yell at me because I had the balls to point out your faults and now your ego is bruised or you're panicking that people will see the real you is actually a FAKE.

And thank you "friend" for using a heart to heart for your personal vendetta. Clearly your immaturity exceeds your intelligence. You've done a splendid job of portraying just how untrustworthy you actually are.

I'm SICK of highschool drama. Not knowing who to trust. All the backbiting, backstabbing, jealousy, PETTINESS, grudges, insecurities, bickering, tears, abuse, LIES and drama. I left this crap behind me when I matriculated and ain't nobody bringing it back.

So snip snip snip. I've cut you out. Go tattle on someone else's tales. Get out of my life. Good luck with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment