Monday, January 03, 2011

you are the butter to my bread, the breath to my life...

Back to work today. The first working day of the month always drives me to my wits end. But all is done and now I can write. I have to share with you my true inspiration for starting my blog again: Julie&Julia.

If you haven’t watched the movie, you must. I love Amy Adams. She’s cute and quirky. And when I read my entries I totally narrate it in her voice.

So I love Julie&Julia for three reasons. The writing (as I myself am a budding author), the food (lurvvvvve cooking) and ofcourse, Amy.

I haven’t actually read Julie Powell’s blog but I searched for it this morning and guess what? She’s on Blogspot too!

So my point is I can totally relate to her. She’s like my mentor. As Julia Child was hers. 

So thank you Julie.

Bon appétit! (I just had to say it)
 
Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment