"Lying is a terrible
vice; it testifies that one despises God, but fears men." ~Michel Eyquem De Montaigne
The only thing worse than a liar is someone
accusing you of being one. Some people get an idea in their heads and nothing
you say will change it. In fact the more defensive you are, the guiltier you
look. It's one of life's many cruel ironies.
“Without trust there is nothing.”
I guess the best advice I can give is to just let them be. The truth always surfaces no matter what. Being honest always pays. And the false accusers will find themselves with their foots in their mouths.
I guess the best advice I can give is to just let them be. The truth always surfaces no matter what. Being honest always pays. And the false accusers will find themselves with their foots in their mouths.
“A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.”
It might leave you with a twist in your gut. And sometimes you're left wondering why the people you care about the most, think the worst of you. But persevere and be strong in who you are.
Remember folks: If you can't always tell
the truth, don't lie.
Keep reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment