Whilst on the
subject of seizing the day, I’m in a little situation myself. If I want
something and I know what I want, should I be risking my time trying to acquire
it from what could possibly be a lost cause? Or should I be out there, looking
for what I want from somewhere else?
Is it worth opening up a healing wound? Maybe not. If I lose the highs, at least I'm spared the lows.
Why do the right things happen with the wrong people! And why are the right
people sleeping?
Maybe what we
want is not necessarily what we need. Maybe it’s just the thrill of the chase
that deceives us into thinking it’s something it isn’t. And so after all the
struggle, passion and expectations, when we get what we want, we’ll be jaded,
or bored, or disappointed.
Everyone has to learn to cut their losses when their
returns are low. Perhaps I’m over-thinking everything (someone once called me
neurotic—not nice!!) and it wall all just fall into place and be beautiful.
(Would it be beautiful? Or just a beautiful disaster?)
Wish I could just peek into the future. Or read minds.
But instead, I
need to be wary, I need to be wise and I advise you peeps to do the same.
Know when to hold
on and when to let go.
Keep reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment