Probably the best thing that I taught
myself was something I read in a Cosmo magazine many, many years ago.
“Illegitimi non carborundum”
And it has by far surpassed any other
advice I’ve followed. Sometimes in life we learn things the hard way. You realize
that the only person you can truly rely on is: yourself.
Life is what you make it, always has
been, always will be. Realize that true happiness lies within you. At your
fingertips.
The keywords being: you, your,
yourself.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
La vida es una
buena aventura. Don’t let anyone take that away from you. Place yourself on a
pedestal. Because you deserve it and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I’m
not telling you to disregard everybody around you. I’m telling you to love
yourself. Close your eyes to those who aim to bring you down. A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her. Count your blessings not your problems.
A crumpled R200 note is still worth R200. In the same way, as crumpled as we feel, we will never ever lose our value.
Put some good
energy out there and it’ll come back to you. Happiness is a perfume you
cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
|
Keep reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment