Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vers Libre...

(my own work)

It's so difficult not to say I miss you.
I do.
There's a twist in my gut.
Disappointment, in myself.
For not being good enough.
Can't think of what I did wrong (tears clogging up my brain).
Feel so inadequate. And embarrassed.
Going insane.

Maybe not as intellectual as you'd prefer.
Is that it?
But I am who I am and I try.
In my own way, bound with wisdom.
I was taught with life, not with books.
It's not like I can't learn.
I'm learning.
I learn.
Know the extent of your ignorance.
"Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is experience.
Imagination is more important."
Albert Einstein.
See?
Yet...
Sigh!

Hate: leaving you wanting more.
And the feeling of fatuity.
And the fear of falling short.
Hate the awkwardness now.
When all I want to do is tell you how much I miss you.
Heart wrenching, soul ripping, body aching, want.
Want to be me.
Want to be sufficient.

Accept me wholly, fully, completely.
As I am.
For who I am.
Or don't accept me at all—I guess that's what you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment