Thursday, September 03, 2009

Forfeit and Prevail...


As usual my blog entry is looooong overdue. I've been so busy. Work is hectic, keeping me on my toes and in a constant frenzy. Last night they announced on the news that MJ was actually murdered! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor MJ:(
It's so true about how when one door closes another (or many others) open for u.
And it's also true that if we focus on the closed door, we don't notice the open ones. I finally stopped focusing on the closed one and now, equipped with both my previously mentioned attitude and an open mind, I've been overwhelmed with the amount of opportunities I'm faced with. Not that I'm complaining. True happiness is something to cherish and I'm feeling it after so, so long.
The secret is to focus on yourself, without excluding everyone else from ur life. I steer clear of the backward philosophies and beliefs I used to impose on myself. I always restricted myself, worrying bout my reputation and how others will judge me. But in all honesty nobody judged me, I judged myself! And besides, those who do judge don't matter! As long as u keep ur integrity intact and uphold ur values and never do anything u're ashamed of, nobody else matters. U cant live to please other people. Some people are never pleased. Dont fear them, fear God. It's my new way of thinking and hence a new way of living and it has changed my priorities completely. It's an inexperienced, *c°R^a¢Z°y*, kind of addictive freedom that I've found :).
Anyways, time to go...
I'm gona post a whole lotta stories this gal sends me on fb. I only chose the ones I found most inspiring. Enjoy.................................... mwa*

No comments:

Post a Comment