Monday, December 22, 2008

forever grateful... :)

i logged onto fb this morning and a friend of mine tagged me in this note she wrote. i read it and cudn't believe it. she wrote it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she doesn't even understand how special and wonderful she made me feel. i cried. but tears of joy. i'll never forget this. THANK U!!!!! **************************************************************************
My heart, for you...
Today at 3:49am
Your words rain down
They flow, eternal.
I feel your pain
Intense, incurable.
There are so many,
Yet so few
Who in times like this
Will be a companion so true.
I read your words,
They flow so free
The agony visible
For my heart to see.
Free flowing tears
Regrets, Memories,
A hope that resides
A love, that never forgets.
Your beauty, your charm
Your soul so great,
To you I wish there comes no harm.
I feel for you my dear friend
My heart, with pleasure, to you
I extend.
Better days will come,
I pray
When God Almighty will show you the way… ******************************************************************************** A dedication to a special friend. In an abyss of darkness, when there seems to be no hope, remember that I am here, right behind you....I love you always;)

No comments:

Post a Comment