A little girl visited a farm one day and asked to buy a
large watermelon.
“That big one you got in your hand costs 3 dollars,” said
the farmer.
“I’ve got only 30 cents,” replied the girl.
“30 cents will buy you a small watermelon,” replied the
farmer. “What about that one?” he asked, pointing to a
small watermelon in the field.
“Okay, I’ll take it,” smiled the little girl. “Here’s
your 30 cents but leave it on the vine. I’ll be back for it in a month ;)"
Pretty smart little girl. She knew her patience would be rewarded. By waiting one month, she could have a big, ripe watermelon for the price of a little green one.
Pretty smart little girl. She knew her patience would be rewarded. By waiting one month, she could have a big, ripe watermelon for the price of a little green one.
No comments:
Post a Comment