Monday, November 24, 2008

...for the one in white

Why did it make me cry
To see his amazing smile?
Is it because I know its now lost?
That smile was for me.
Now its everythin we need.
I remember his face
On the very first day.
Got lost in his eyes.
Captivated by his stare.
I wish I could give him
All that he deserves.
I wish he would understand
That he is my world.
And that very same smile,
I want to give back to him.
I don't want to drain
His happiness,
I want to wash away his pain.
I didn't know things I should've known.
Maybe I deserve to be alone.
Please know: "I'll always put
You before I"
Inside I cry,
Outside there are tears.
This is one message I hope that he hears.
I cant go back to then,
But I'm here now.
This is
My heart,
My all,
My everything.
Its yours.
As am I...

1 comment:

Post a Comment