I had the most
wonderful night on Friday. Thank you to my friends for stubbornly refusing to
accept my excuses for not coming out and pitching up at my front door. It’s so
great to be in the company of warm and wonderful people, laughing hysterically
at their silly stories and comical experiences. It was MUCH needed. Made some
good new friends and even had a woman hit on me (very unwelcome and
uncomfortable). Haha.
There seems to be
drama unfolding all around me. Deaths, accidents, missing persons, heartbreaks,
interventions. It’s difficult to stay positive—can’t help but expect the worst
from all situations. But I guess if you’ve already made up your mind about
something than that’s exactly what you’ll get. So it’s better to be open to
things (either way) and perhaps you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Mother has been on
about marriage again. So to trouble and tease her I gave her a list of my
“requirements.” She sarcastically told me to marry Prince William. That’s her
way of saying I’m too fussy and what I want is impossible to get.
Haha. I don’t think
“no farm-town boy, not too holy, not rich, not too good-looking, educated, and
not sponging off his father, etc” is that hard to find. But I’ll just allow her
to believe I’m too picky so that she’ll leave me alone for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment